Exporting Video with Telemetry
Created by: Ole Andreas Torvmark
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 4:13 PM
Abstract: As of v121, TrackAttack desktop application cannot export videos with telemetry overlay. This is a feature that we have on our list of features we want to implement in the future. Until this functionality has been implemented, we can use DashWare. We have made a data profile you can use with DashWare.
- Track Attack Desktop Application installed
- DashWare application installed, downloaded from here
- TA Dashware Profile, you can download it at the bottom of this article (attachment)
- Open the session you want to export in TA Desktop Application
- Select File->Export Session Data->for DashWare
This will show the "Select Channels" dialog, as shown above, select the channels you want to export, and then click export and select a file name and click OK.
- Close Track Attack Desktop App and Open DashWare
- Create a new project in DashWare
- Click the '+' button on the "Data Files" section on the left, shown in the screenshot with an orange circle
- After clicking the + button a dialog appears showing the "Add Data File" window. Click on the "Browse" button to select the data file you created in step 2 and click the "Open" button
- Click on the "Choose a data profile" pull-down menu and select the Off-Camber-Data-V2 profile
- Click on the "Add" button, the file is now loaded and you should see the map as shown in the below screenshot:
- You can now click the "Synchronization" tab to look at the data and play it back.
- Load video file and sync with the data
- Export video with telemetry.
Ole is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.